Meet my Partner in Crime

Samstag, 9. Mai 2015

For many people it sounds maybe really sad when I say: "I'm not lonely, I have my Cat!'
Unfortunately this is the sentence I use really often, because people think, when anyone owns a Cat, they're lonely.
Are Dog owners lonely too? Maybe they are. Butnot all Cat Persons are lonely. I'm only 16 and can't confirm myself as lonely. I have Friends, but all I want when I'm back from work is my Cat. Cuddles, Kisses etc.



Yes, I am a Person who gives a Cat kisses. I'm not sure if he appreciate them, but I do it anyway. Gosh, I'm such a Rebel.
Anyways, here some things you should know about my Cat:
His Name is originaly Arturo but he only listens to Baby.
He's 2 Years old (I got him to my 15th Bithday).
Baby is a hyperactive Cat and likes to bite everyone and i scared from everything. Don't let you fool by this pretty Face.
Oh, and he has a little Brown Dot on his right Paw.









He's sleeping the whole Day and, in fact, is sleepy from sleeping. Cats are fascinating.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen