Spending Days in Dresden

Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015

I din't post for awhile because I was in Dresden. Beside all the shopping, I also showed by Friend around. She was for the second time there and asked me to show her a round a bit. We went to the Dreseden Frauenkirche (the Picture above) and we've been around the town. And of course, I made a lot of Pictures. Have fun :)












So after arrivng we went to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was amazing and can we just appreciate the architecture of the Cinema? It looks so breathtaking. The fun thing was: After being in the Movie after, like 10 Minutes, the Cinema stopped the Movie and repeated the first 10 Minutes from the "Uncut" Version.

Day 2







We actually started really early to go to Primark and Lush. After our crazy haul we just walked around the City to visit some Sights. The lovely weather made everything so good looking that I couldn't stop myself from making a lot of Pictures











After pur crazy Shopping and Sightseeing we went to the Garden to make a little BBQ. We made a Salate and just enjoyed the warm Sun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen