Lip Balms that will make your Lips swoon

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016
Do you ever struggle with chapped lips in Summer AND Winter? Because I do. And it took me a lot of research to find THE one holy grail Lip Balm. What a suprise that i found two that are budget friendly and cruelty free!





Bee Natural Lip Balm - 1,95€
I found this one when I had super, super, ugly chapped Lips back in January. I walked through a local drugstore and looked for a normal and cheap Balm. Finding a good care for shoppers on a Budget is not always easy, but you can't do wrong with this Lip Balm with natural Beeswax. It may be not Vegan, but it is moisturizing, contains antibacterial properties. Not even after two days of using it, my lips looked more normal and it also comes in different flavors (all natural of course) and I'm sure you'll find the one you like the most!

Bomb Cosmetics Lip Treatment - 2,89/3,99€
Ever heard of Bomb Cosmetics? No? Well then, it's time! You can compare Bomb Cosmetics with Lush Cosmetics, except they're way smaller und more unknown then Lush. Myself discovered Bomb Cosmetics when my stepmom brought me a Bathbomb from her vacation. The bomb was amazing so I did a little researched. Later last year I discovered that my pharmacy carried some of the products. The Bath Bomb and Lip Treatmens are way cheaper then the ones from Lush and also as good. Like Bee Natural, you get a nice cellection of flavors you can choose from and they last you at least 2-3 Months!

Instagram | Twitter | Snap: NikasCase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen