Going Cruelty Free?!

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016
Ever thought about going completely Cruelty Free when it comes to Beauty and Lifestyle Products? No? Why not? It's so much better for your skin and conscience.



What is "Cruelty Free"?
Cruelty Free means Beauty or Lifestyle Products that haven't been tested on Animals.

Why going "Cruelty Free"?
Firstly: It's good for your conscience. Till the last Year I had no problems in buying stuff from MAC, Maybelline or L'Oreal, until I found Sarah Hawkinson's Channel. She truly inspired me to go completely Cruelty Free with all the stuff I used to use. I felt horrible wearing my Maybelline Foundation, because I kept thinking about the animal testing, how they torture small creatures only so we can feel and look beautiful for a shit ton of Money, that they'll use to make more tests.

How to transform into "Cruelty Free" Products?
Don't worry, you don't have to throw all your stuff away that isn't Cruelty Free. Just use it off. After almost a Year I'm still using my Estee Lauder Foundation (glad when it's finally empty tho...). Look through all your stuff that you want to use to to the very and or give it to friends (be sure to clean the products before giving them away!).

You still can buy High End
Smashbox, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte, Anastasia Beverly Hills, bare Minerals, just to name a few, are Cruelty Free and when you're all about the Vegan life, Urban Decay also has some Vegan Products. To some MACholics: MAC tries to become Cruelty Free in the next Years. So watch out for this. If you have not a big budget for High End, then there's still the Drugstore. Companies like e.l.f., NYX, Physicians Formular, wet n wild, essence, P2, trend it up, Catrice and also Kiko Milano (not really Drugstore but still really affordable) do not test on Animal, but I'm not sure if some of them are Vegan.

How do I know that Brands don't test and how do I shop now?
Do your research, Instagram is a really big help when it comes to this. Accounts like @veganbeautyaddict or @crueltyfreegoddess help you to find Brands. You can also look up Apps like Bunny Free, Cruelty-Free or Animal-Free. Go to PETAs Page and look through there pages. It's seriously addicting and informative.

Instagram | Twitter | Snap: NikasCase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen