Recent Pick-ups

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016
I recently went to Dresden for a little pre Birthday trip and couldn't resist to make a visit to Primark too. This is the little, but fine, outcome.





You probably don't know this about me, but nothing is better then a nice band tee. Doesn't even matter what band, the one from The Strokes just had to go with me. It was in sale and was just 5€. I felt like screaming when I found it. Bless Primark for having always such a nice collection of graphic tees! Actually thought about picking up a Harry Potter tee but they all looked horrible at me.
Two pairs of shoes, one casual and the other one just phenomenal grungy??!! I wish you all could have seen my grin when I fund those nice black lacquer shoes. I think they were like 9€ and the casual blue ones were 4€. The bag is just big and you can store everything in it. Okay, maybe not EVERYTHING but a lot. Books, Notebooks or more are not a single problem. It also was a really big bargain for just 5€.
Now let me talk about the best things here, the jewelry. You can probably sneak from the picture that two pieces were from the sale too 2 choker sets, one for 2€ and the other one for 1€. The original tattoo choker was 2€ and is pretty comfi to wear. I love the style of the 90's, so chokers have a special place in my heart.

1 Kommentar:

  1. holy fuck !!! I need your black lacquer shoes !!! I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE !!! LOVE it everything!!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen