Beauty Blender vs Beauty Blender

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016
You can find Beauty Blenders everywhere these days. No matter if Drugstore or High End, there are many you can choose from. Small ones, big ones, different colors etc. Today I compared two and thought about sharing my thoughts.




I'm going to be honest for a second: I don't want to spend crazy shit ton of money on a little Sponge. Who does anyway? If you have the cash to splurge, do it. But someone with less money like me, I look for affordable Beauty Blender. But they still have to have the quality!

Ebelin Beauty Blender - 2,45€
This was the first Beauty Blender I ever bought. It was cheap and I trust in everything Ebeling brings out. First I was convinced to buy this because of the price and those Sponges were just everywhere around the Internet. Have or not have 2,45€, it's just a great deal. You can't do wrong with that especially if it's the first Beauty Blender you buy. First thought: It was okay, not as soft as I imagined it. Blended my Foundation really nicely, althought it took a while.
Over all, nice for the first buy. But nothing for perfectionists.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - 5,95€
The german drugstore finally added Real Techniques to their range and I was never happier. Over the years I heard so many good things about this company, founded my Sam & Nick, all over the Internet. So when I saw the display, I just had to get the Sponge (and it was the cheapest lol). The shape of it is quite unique. The flat side on the bottom is for contouring about the eyes and nose, the tip for covering spots and the round sides for large areas. I hope I'm not the only one who uses the flat side for their foundation! This Sponge is soft and blends like a dream when it is damp. Would I buy it again? Yes, A million times Yes!

P.S. I decided to post every Wednesday from now on :)

Instagram | Twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen