Mini LUSH Haul

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016
I was in Lush the last week with the goal to get as much as I can for my Skincare. It's a big topic for me because I want to to have a good skin and I lay my trust into everything Lush has.







It is indeed a mini Haul. I came in and was being so well informed that I just stood in the Shop (for one hour) and couldn't decide what to get. Three workers told me what the best for my skin might be. I just ended up getting samples. In case you didn't know: If you're unsure about products, you can get a free sample!

Fresh Farmacy - 7,95€ (100g)
Face Soap, sounds weird right? At least to me to be honest. The main reason I picked this up because it's a really gentle cleanser and exactly what I need for my Rosacea. After trying it for over a week I have to say that this gets every little rest of Makeup from your face. It cleans it really deeply and after using it your face is cleaner as ever!

Vanishing Cream - 31,95€
What a price! I hate saying this but Lush Moisturisers are hella expensive. Like seriously expensive, it hurts my stomach. Vanishing Cream is one of them. I can't get my head around why it's so expensive. They told me that it is good for my really, really oily T-Zone and I just can't see a change. My skin hasn't got better or worse, it doesn't stop my oils coming through the makeup. It's not a disaster, but defenitely nothing life changing.

9 to 5 - 8,15€ (100 ml)
This is a gem! I love to use it after I took my makeup of my face for removing completely everything and it leaves my face soft and hydrated. I'm thinking about getting this is a full size because this is a really good cleanser! P.S. having a sample of this is a disaster, the cleanser literally

Grease Lightning - 9,95€
First heard of this from Leigh Dickson and was excited to try it myself. And now a week after, I'm not sure if the hype is justified. It does nothing to my spots and it is hard to use when you got a sample. The gel texture is the smallest problem, the biggest one is to get a little bit out of the sample container. If you don't have fingernails you're literally fucked. Sorry for the language but it's the truth.

Rosy Cheeks - 10,45€
Well this mask is an awesome product! It cools down my irritation on the cheeks and leaves my skin with a nice matte finish. If you have irritated/oily skin then try this out! It's pretty amazing.

Tea Tree Water - 6,95€ (100ml)
This gem is in my favorites for quite some months. Tea Tree Oil is perfect for oily skin, this isn't a secret anymore. So after you skincare routine you might want to try out this awesome toner. It keeps the skin clear and antibacterial, antifugal and antimicrobal, so in simple words: it helps to keep bacteria away that cause spots. And since I'm using it I have less spots and my skin looks a lot better!

Instagram | Twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen