Perfect Summer Lip Cream!

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016
Matte, matte, matte, matte. That is all I think about since almost two years. Nothing is better for me then matte Lipsticks, Lip Creams or Lipglosses. Let's hop on this one!

Matte means for me longwearing. This is all I want. I eat a lot, I drink a lot and talk a lot. Also I really love to lick my lips constantly. Now I seem like a crazy person, but this is life. As soon as NYX announced they will release these babies, I was excited as hell. Nothing get's me more pumped then new NYX releases. Doesn't matter what, they always put so much quality and love in their products that you just have to love them! Not sure but I think they started selling them, here in Germany, at Douglas back in September 2015. My first thought: "I need them all!"


I obviously didn't buy them all at once. The first shades I ordered were Transylvania and Copenhagen. I wanted to wear more darks and it was Fall so no wonder about my picks. Monhs ago I purchased London. A perfect brownie-nude shade with makes my heart melt everytime I apply and wear it. Combined with the p2 Lip Liner in Nude, it makes a great nude lip. Lily Melrose love the shade as well and I just hope that the hype gets a little bit bigger around this shade. The only down side about those lip creams is that they're really drying out your lips after like three hours. I always remove it, but lip balm on and then apply it right back on again. This is how obsessed I am.

Instagram | Twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen