Battle of the loose Powders

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2016




I don't know if I missed something, but since years people are kind of only using loose powders. Me, sitting at my makeup dresser and using pressed setting powders, wondered what is so special about them? Are they better? Do they make you Makeup last longer then the pressed ones? It took me a long time to purchase one and find one that is also cruelty free. But the first thing that came into my mind was: "Those are quite more expensive then normal, pressed ones."
I think the comapnies have to do something about it, but my mind tells me it's about the hype lately.

p2 PERFECT FACE | refine + prime | all-over loose Powder - 4,65€
Some of you may have never heard of this brand. Basically it is a German Makeup brand that is affordable, quite good and always up-to-date with the crazy Makeup world. 
This was the first one I bought and I was actually quite suprised because it came with a puffer (idk what everyone calls this thing but I call it puffer haha). Thought that they were dead since the early 2000's. Oh how wrong I was... The puffer is indeed a life savior when it comes to us oily skin pals. Basically, I put a little bit of powder in the lid, picked it up with the puffer and pressed it on my oily parts. This loose Powder is amazing, doesn't dry out the skind and doesn't leave your skin cakey. Overall worth the money.

essence Stay All Day | translucent fixing powder - 3,95€
essence needed quite a lobg time to bring out a loose powder. Overall they're a little bit slower with new releases these days, but defenitely my go to brand when it comes to drugstore beauty. 
Fun Fact: this one comes without a puffer. What a dissapointment... But my little cheacky ass uses the puffer from the p2 one. What a (not) genius I am! I'm using this one since a couple of weeks and so long so good, but I have to point out that it is quite drying. But one plus point is no cakey face. No oil comes through thanks also to my setting spray.

Over all are loose powder kinda better then pressed ones and if you have the chance to buy a puffer, please do it bcause it helps us oily skin pals really out. Overall everyone has to make the decision between their personal favorite. For me, the loose one is going to be my favorite for the next few months.

Instagram | twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen