essence Brow Gel Review + Turorial

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2016

Finally I'm posting this post. It was planned for yesterday but it all got mixed up and I ended up scheduling for today. So I've been testing out the new essence Eyebrow gel for a while now. The first thing what is dissapointing: It only comes in one shade. And I'm 100% sure that this doesn't fit everyone. I have dark blonde hair and it just looks natural on me, so you might have to test it out.
Positive aspects now: Really sheer. You can control it easily. It doesn't have much color pay-off and I heard people complaining about it, but I love how you can build it up. It never ends up being too much. I also filmed a video and I am sorry for the awful background, quality and overall everything. This is my first video and it felt awkward filming while doing my makeup. But I hope you enjoy it anyway and might give the gel a go!



Instagram | twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen