Primark Haul

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016

Another Post, another Primark Haul. What a suprise! But first a little bit of information:
Two weeks ago I ordered 3 pair of Jeans from H&M and I had to send them back because they were too big. So when my parents told me they would go to Dresden, I just had to go too and go to Primark. The 3 Jeans from H&M were 79€ and the 5 Jeans I got from Primark were 79€ too. See? You can save Money in so many ways.
So I filmed a unprofessional and ugly video for my Haul. Give me a little time to try out different techniques to film and blah blah blah



1 Kommentar:

  1. First of all I love your accent !!! I saw the video and I want it to cry !!! cuz you're so pretty !!! your hair literally GOALS! #HairGoals and your english its perfect I undertand every word that you said !!! (Even though when I still trying to speak and learn because I am on level 1 which means basic haha haha Love the black jeeeeans !!! and the chockers even when I dont wear those things ! Lovely as always !! <3 Btw I am @doajones ;)

    AntwortenLöschen