Nika tries to cook Part One

Mittwoch, 3. August 2016
I have no idea how to write this blog post so if I fuck it up, don't mind me and never come back...



Cooking. It's horrible. Well it's not the end of the world but if I would have the choce between cooking or baking, I would choose baking. Baking is something i can actually do quite well and I don't care about the lots of work behind it, the result counts and I make people happy with it.
So here it goes down. This isn't really a recipe but whatever it was delishhhhhhhhh :P

I used pizza buns, a vegan spread (I choose NOA vegan spread with peas & curry), mozzarella (if you don't like mozzarella just use feta or something. It's up to you!), normal cheese and vegan meat balls.

1. Cut the pizza buns in half and just really belay however you want it. There are no rules in this game at all. What ever you like comes on it, it has to be perfect for you!


And then i shove those little bitches into the ofen for like 10-15 Minutes and the oven was NOT pre heatet (because I always forget this step ops!) and it was at 170°C. Oh and secure this little fuckers with a wood stick? Idk what it's called wo what effffsssss.


Instagram | twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen