Lipsticks for every season

Mittwoch, 31. August 2016


Lipstick is next to my eyeliner THE one thing that needs to be on my face, like everyday. But you can only wear dark shades in Autumn right? That's just a dumb thing I made up, because every shade is perfect for every season. You just have to find the ones that suit you the best and the ones you love unconditionally (like me).

wet n wild  Mega Last Lipstick - Sand Storm & Bare it all | p2 Full Color Lipstick - #80 Suggest Honesty | NYX soft matte lip cream - London & Copenhagen | trend it up - Ultra Matte Lipcream - #040


Did you ever wear dark red, red or purple lipstick in the spring or summer time? I do and I get really weird looks. As if no one ever did that move before. You just serisouly don't need to care about what other people think. Lipstick is the ultimate go-to makeup item almost everyone wears, guys or girls, doesn't matter at all. But if you rather stick to nude-ish colors, I got ya back sista! Nude colors are never going to go out of trend, you can wear them to everything and all the time. So I thought about showing you my favorite lipsticks today! Have a lovely day friends <3

N x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen