Favorite Cruelty Free YouTubers

Mittwoch, 17. August 2016

A new post and again the word "Cruelty Free", why is she doing this to us? I know, I know, but I think it's awesome to make people aware that you can switch to cruelty free beauty without giving up the makeup game. THis time I'm going to talk about cruelty free YouTubers. Althought there are not many out there, a lot are making the move and make watching YouTube so much easier for people like me.


Let's start with my favorite Person on YouTube since almost a year, Sarah Hawkinson. I stubbled upon her channel because of her TOP 25 HALLOWEEN HORROR MOVIES video. I'm obsessed with Horror movies so it's was for sure that I would watch it when it poped up my recomendation list. You easily fall for her down-to-earth persona and you become addicted to her videos (felt like mentioning it otherwise you'll blame me haha). Now Sarah made me become cruelty free, she made me believe that it was a really good thing and I am also happy that I made the change. Her videos are also about psychology, fashion and a lot of other coll stuff.

Oh Hailie, oh wonderfull Hailie, I'm so happy that you became cruelty free (word count: #3971). She became cruelty free (#3972) some months ago and is slaying the makeup game so freaking hard it hurts. She also comes with a really cute personality and her upload will never dissapoint you. Althought I'm not such a pro with Eyeshadow like her (in fact i kinda hate eyeshadow) but if you love playing with colorfull shadows and stand out colors, check her out!

A YouTuber with my skintype and also cruelty free (#3973), finally! Trough her I can find foundations worth my money and also that hold onto my face. Her video uploads contain tutorials, makeup techniques and sometimes a small little haul. If you're vegan (food & makeup wise) then you can totally watch her withouht feeling left out, because she became vegan too!

Now you probably already know Carli, so I don't need to introduce you to her channel. She's probably one of the most known persons on the video platform, she became cruelty free (*cought* #3974) recently too. Thi actually suprised me in every way, but I guess launching a palette with bh-cosmetics made change her mind a bit (maybe because I don't know her haha).

I hope this helped you guys discovering new and awesome people on YouTube and you have fun watching them!

Instagram | twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen