PUMA x Fenty Creeper Dupes

Mittwoch, 10. August 2016

"Oh wow, you're literally the first person who finds cheap dupe for those shoes."
This is probably what y'all thinking right now and honestly, I feel dumb for actually having this post idea but tbh I fell completely in love with them. So some weeka ago I did my normal monthly shopping spree around Primark and actually stumbled across these creeper. First cam into my mind that I saw them somewhere before and loved the style and wanted them so bad.

Now here comes the thing: The "original" ones are always sold out and also cost a huge amount of money. And seriously tho, even if I would be a Rihanna fan, I would never spend so much money on shoes. I'm probably saying that because I don't have the huge amount of money to spend on stuff I really want and also becaue I learned to save and handle money the right way. I cheerish it when I saved a lot of money in a month and actually save a lot more in the following weeks. I always think twice about stuff I buy, especially makeup. Don't get me wrong, I LOVVVVVEEEEEE makeup with all my heart and also love to try out new products but seriously I only really buy what I need. My family never had much money so I'm always about saving as much as I can.

I should stop rambling and just get back to the shoes. So, for me, creepers have way higher soles, like those ones you see on Luanna (lehappy) or generally in the grunge scene. I freaking love creepers and I'm also thinking about investing in one pair (shutout to my rambling about money earlier) because I love the grunge style and the 90's with all my heart.
So those shoes were so hidden that I am suprised to have fund them. For 13€ such a bargain and the comfort is awesome! Lemme tell ya. First I put them on I felt kinda fierce and comfortable that I never wanted to take them off again. So if you have the chance and money and time, get those! You'll not regret it and if black isn't your color, Primark got your back. They're available in a nude shade too, so have fun deciding!

Love ou all lots and have a great day!

Instagram | twitter | SnapChat: nikascase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen