LIME CRIME 2 | REVIEW + LOOKS

Sonntag, 9. April 2017

Do you ever feel how your money flies out of your pocket? Yeah same... every month something pops into my eyes and it's so beautiful that I need to have it. This time: The Lime Crime Venus 2 palette. Important things: it is vegan and cruelty-free.


At the moment, the palette retails for 29$!!! Grab it as fast as you can because I am telling you that every penny is worth it. This palette has more pigmentation then all the NAKED palettes together, no fall out and the colors speak for them selves. My makeup style is pretty grungy and those colors are made for those looks.
I created a few looks for Instagram but thought about inserting them here as well.

THE VENUS
Mustard, Jam and Filter on the upper lid | Pigeon and Mustard on the bottom half



THE GRUNGE VENUS
Mustard, Jam and Mud mixed all together



MORE
From colorfull to super grunge, this palette can do it all. Orange was never so wearable before, blue never looks so good and grunge was never so grundgy. This item is a real dream come true, vegan and cruelty-free was never so pigmented and easy to blend.
This palette brings pure joy to my heart and I can't wait to bring out more looks. Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more looks! 
The original Venus palette is also about to pop into my cart really soon!
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen