KAT VON D MONARCH PALETTE | REVIEW

Sonntag, 26. März 2017

Instead of reading y'all better admire the look of this old ass palette. It's dirty but beautiful plus it's orange lol

Hello and good morning guys! I hope you all had a wonderful start in the day or night or morning, depending where you live. I'm writing a small review of the Kat Von D Monarch Palette which was released back in Sprin 2014. Yeah it's old, but still a goodie and hard to get. Thankfully I met a girl who had it, bought it in Canada years ago and didn't use it. I was there to help the situation and bought it from her. Now, there is really no regret. Money well spend and it is in fact my first KvD product.




Entomology | Telepathy | Tiny Death
The pigmentation is out of this world. I use the orange shade for almost every look I do on my instagram. Oranges speak to me, since they fir my blue eyes perfectly (everyone remember art class). Personally, I find it sad that it was only limited edition, many would have loved it. I am someone who has to save money to buy certain products and some people may have wanted this one and it was sold out after a limited time. I hope she brings it back at one point! Worth the investment and the colors... I don't have to continue to talk right?
I'm still head over heels over this palette and will continue using it till I hit pan and cry over it for months.
This concludes this small review. To everyone, have a nice and relaxing sunday, take a bath, read a book or two, pamper yourself and prepare for monday.
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen