BEST VEGAN OPTIONS

Sonntag, 5. März 2017
No cheese, no cream cheese and no Nutella... A lot of people think that you have to give up everything when you turn vegan, but some people hear our prayers. Today I thought that I would show you guys vegan alternatives to almost everyones favorites and that you don't have to give up everything only because you want to live a healthier and better lifestyle.

Simply V
I stumbled across Simply V late last year and since then I'm obsessed with their vegan cheese and cream cheese. The best thing about the products are that they are almond based and not soy based. I am personally not a fan of soy when it comes to taste and almonds can replace so much and also gives you enough boost to start the day. All or nuttin' right? 
You can find Simply V almost in every big supermarket. There are the four cheese variations and four cream chesse variations. I can assure everyone out there that all products are amazing!


dm BIO
Everyone in germany knows dm as much as americans know walgreens. dm offers a wide range of vegan products and I'm prety sure that I tried them all out at least once. The vegan Nutella became a household name in my flat and everyone knows how obessed I am. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER.
Trust me, once tried you're going to be obsessed. You can choose between normal spread with Nugat and Nuts, Haselnut spread and the best of the best Dark Chocolate spread. The last one is my favorite and it is so full of taste, it's amazing. I cry everytime I open a new glass.
When you turn vegan you basically only have dark chocolate to eat. There may be some vegan chocolate options but they all taste horrible. I got so much stuff from my family members and I feel like I tried every vegan chocolate out there. 
So if you have any chance to get hands on this piece of art, buy it, taste it and love it. There is nothing better out there.

What a cheeky little food post! I could talk about food all day but no one listens to me haha
Guys, thanks so much for reading and have a good start into the new week!
xN


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen