MAKEUP WISHLIST 2017

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

Lazy post today, althought creating these graphics took me a good time... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? I've seen these posts getting done by so many other bloggers so now let's make space for my big list. I'm actually trying to get my hand on all of these items this year. It's is a lot of money, I know, but I decided to be my own sugar daddy.


Complexion
I can't actually believe that I am going to order the Lock It Foundation soon! Kat von D literally already owns all of my money lol
What I'm also curious about is the ABH Stick Foundation since I saw so many good things and she self said that it should be great for Combination and Oily skin. Sounds like a must-have for me! And at last but not least are the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. So many rave about it, so many can't live without it. I'm a self proclaimed concealer hater. I think I look weird without my dark circles but something magical tells me that I should try them out anyways.

Eyes

Every ZOEVA addict please raise your hand. It's hard to get not obsessed with this german (yay) brand. The brusches are affordable and the eyeshadow palettes are amazing as well. They always make sure that they're up-to-date with everything in the beauty world. The Lime Crime Venus Bundle is something I am eyeing for a while now. The colors scream my name. I can heard them right now. The palettes want to be in m collection and the money is flying out of my purse. Fuck.
Another Kat von D product that will hopefully find its way into my makeup storage soon. I mean, come on these are incredible mattesand nude tones. I think I just wet myself a little bit, I'm so not sorry. Gosh, the ABH Mordern Renaissance Palette needs to find its way to me. I spoke to Natalie Drue about Colourpop and my obsession to Red and Orange eyeshadows, the next thing I remember her saying: "also you NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the anastasia beverly hills mordern renaissance palette"
Okay, I'll listen to you Natalie and I'll order it as soon as I can!

Brushes

Did yomeone say brushes? I did. I did it and I need them. My brush collection is pretty small. Like really small. Using the same ones everyday isn't really my jam but everytime I see brushes I'm like: "Do I need them? Do I? Do. I.?!?!?!?!"
Actually I really need some, especially eyeshadow brushes, but my idiot head wants different things. I hate myself since brushes are the ONE thing you invest when it comes to makeup and since Kat von D released some herself... gosh this woman wants all my money. I blame her for everything ._. 
Also can we appreciate the NARS Kabuki brush? I never saw a kabuki brush looking so perfect, so neat, so... BLACK. Okay, I just realized that all brushes showed here are in a black design. What is wrong with me?

As said, suuuuuupperrrrrr lazy post for today lusting about things I want to have. Let's see if I'll actually purchase some of these and at the end of the year I thought to make a post about the thing I purchased from this list. Let's hope I can grab some of them and Dad, it could be worse. I could be a drug addict ya know?

x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen