PINK SUEDE

Sonntag, 19. März 2017



It's actually been a while since I talked about lipstick or lipsticks in general, probably because I only wear matte liquid lipsticks. Matte Lipsticks never spoke to me since they never dry down and and always vanish so fast. But a week ago or so I stumbled over this Barry M. find. It was actually only planned as a impulsive buy because I wanted free shipping... Yes apparently I'm that kind of person. Who doesn't love to save shipping? Especially when it's 4,95€. 

Barry M. always been such a undescovered brand for me. I didn't hear about it till I started watching velvetgh0st's videos. I hate that the U.K. kind of has better drugstore brands then germany. Barry M., Collection etc. Sometimes I just want to go to the U.K. and buy the shit out of the shops.
Let's talk about the lipstick, shall we? This is one of the Barry M Matte Lip Paint and the shade is Pink Suede and retails in Britian for £4,99. The color is a perfect nude with a slight pink tone in it. A must for spring and summer! I found myself wearing it everyday now and became addicted. Defenitely a rebuy!

xN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen