Open letter to H&M

Sonntag, 11. September 2016

Now this post was supposed to be written such a long time ago, but since my yesterday visit at H&M, it just feel right to write and post it now. I'm probably not the only Plus-Size Girl out there ho loves the stuff from H&M and their + Collection. Now there is a problem that I want to point out anyway. The H&M+ Section in EVERY store is abolutely horrible. I'm a massive fan of the brand but like I said, is the Plus-Size section really small in probably many stores. Two months ago I was visiting Dresden and they have five different Stores and all have small Plus section or even none. Now I really love the clothing from H&M and also their style but you can only get the good stuff online and it's such a struggle to order there. Ordering and paying is pretty easy, the delivery is also pretty fast but trying the clothes on and then realizing they don't fit sucks. I wish I could try all the stuff on in the store, where I don't need to pay first and then give it back. They have a section for bigger women and still have such a small isle for us. I get pretty depressed when I see all the cool stuff for none plus-size women. The other things are the Jeans they sell. They're not made of regular Jeans fabric. The fabric feels like a fabric you find on a tent. It's not that thin but it feels horrible and also they're not made for short girls. I'm 162cm and all of them are way too long and I don't have the money to take them to a tailor and get them the perfect length. I really hope they think about changing some things, the most important is reall to make a bigger section for the Plus Sizes.


Sorry for the rant but I feel like it was needed. Have a nice sunday

x Nika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen