Review: NYX Lip Lingerie Ligstick

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016
NYX is finally available in the German Drugstore! If you want to know what I think about these babies, keep reading!


 NYX IS FINALLY  HERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO ORDER IT ONLINE ANYMORE!!!

I'm so happy I could cry, like seriously. Forget the old times when you lived in Germany and had to order every single NYX item online and sometimes it wasn't even available. We had to wait for months to get the Soft Matte Lip Creams here and now we have everything we need in one isle! God bless DM. Fellow Germans and Makeup fans have been counting the days and now we're here. NYX debuted yesterday in my city and damn the isle was quickly full of people wanting things. I'm a shopper who thinks about the stuff I want really carefully before and while I'm buying it, so I only settled for two Lip Lingerie Lipsticks in the colors Satin Ribbon & Corset. Now both of the colors are breathtaking matte and when I say matte then I mean matte. These are super, duper matte. 
Now to the Pros and Cons

PROS

  • awesome coverage
  • a wide range of nude colors for literally every skintone
  • awesome matte finish
  • long lasting
CONS
  • drying, really drying. Better wear a lipbalm underneath
  • smells really chemical (I suspected the same smell like the soft matte lip creams but nooooo)
Corset & Satin Ribbon
So overall it's a pretty good Lip product. Definitely worth a shot! Have a good day lovelies

Nika xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen