p2 Gel Liner | Review

Sonntag, 27. November 2016

I'm going to apologize in advantage for the short post, but i am on my period and just want to dive into the bathtube for the rest of the day and eat cookies. Being on your period is amazing isn't it?

But let's start with the important thing: I finally bought a new eyeliner! It was about time since i used my old once for over seven or eight months (which you totally shouldn't do) and i was lusting for a new one. The only problem is that there are harldy any gel liners you can find here in the drugstore. So my first intention was a normal felt tip eyeliner pen. Bought one, tried to make my eyeline with it, tried it about three times, freaked out, had a outburst and smashed it against the wall. This isn't a joke, I literally smashed it against the wall.
So let's never mention 'felt tip liner' on this blog anymore. Either the tip of the liner isn't working or it's not waterproof of black.
I bow in front of you when you can master a wing with a felt tip, i am seriously jealous of your skills and i hope your liner will always be on fleek.
So yeah, after my small freakout I went back to the city and got finally convinced by p2 to buy their gel liner. Its been in their stock for a couple of months but I wasn't sure about buying it or not. My miserable life convinced me that either i get a new gel liner or die with small eyes. The liner won.
It retails for 3,95€ and is definitely much cheaper then the one i used to use.
As you can see here, it comes with a complete unecessary brush which i wouldn't use. I have my Zoeva 317 Wing Liner brush for my everyday use. Just get a really nice brush with which you can make your wing fleeky as fuck. essence carries a really nice one too so have a look around their counter!
Overall the liner is pretty good, except that it doesn't stay on all day. You can't complain for 3,95€ am I right? It's black and does all the things that liners should do. Have a looks at this one when you have p2 near you or have a look over their counter over all, they carry some awesome, pigmented, cruelty-free and affordable stuff!  P.S. some of their stuff is also vegan so get your hands on p2 cosmetics peoples!!!
I just realized that this is the last post for November! DECEMBER HERE WE COME
From the bottom of my heart I wish you all a nice sunday and an amazing start into the new week!

x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen