OCTOBER FAVORITES

Sonntag, 13. November 2016


Where is the October? Did it even happen? Why did it run away so fast? October was over so fast, I couldn't even enjoy it like i wanted. The only thing that really brights my mood is that October is every year. So it's only a waiting game now, isn't it?
Anywaaayyyyyy, let's jump into my oh so short list of favorites this October.

Makeup/Bodycare
There hasn't been much in the Makeup category except the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. I wrote a review about it and i'm still loving it! Perfect coverage, perfect color to make me as pale as i want to be and everything and also more. This was and still is a must buy!

When it comes to showering I am really picky about what I use on my body. Of course it has to be cruelty-free , which isn't hard to find in the drugstore but this time i splurged a little bit of money for the Original Source shower gel with lemons and tea tree oil. Comes out it is the best shit i ever used, excuse the language, but damn it's so good! AND VEGAN TOO! I lost my shit, sorry again, when I found a shower gel with tea tree oil in it. I have quite a lot pimples all over my arms and I wanted to mae them vanish with the good old power of the tea tree. It smells fantastic and does it's thing at it's best. Definitely worth a try!

Music/Movies
Drowners. I'm just going to leave this here. 'nough said if you ask me and in case you don't know what I am talking about, read this.

Lately i've been lusting for new music and with new music i mean old and new music. Sometimes I have days where I listen to only new music but every now and then I go back to Queen, Falco, Boney M, KISS, Bloodhound Gang and of course ABBA. Nothing cheers me more up then listening to ABBA. But on the other side I love finding new music. Personal big shut out to Matthew Hitt, who posted something about Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam. The single A 1000 Times is amazing and In a Block Out aswell. I've been in the indie music scene for a little while and i feel like I need new music everyday. If you have suggestions, let me know :D

I'm not a big fan of talking about the war and the Hitler/Nazi time. It makes me sad that things like this happened and that we can't declining it. It was a horrible time so I don't quite understand why the heck i got into the a movie called American History X. I guess Edward Norton kind of made me watch it. Being a fan of him since quite a long time and especially since Fight Club *droll*. This one was about to be different, i already missed so many opportunies to watch this movie, so i decided to watch it, finally. Don't want to spoiler anything but this movie is so good, like really good. Edward Norton is brilliant and Edward Furlong aswell. The movie is brilliantly directed and well casted. If you want to see something realy good, watch this!

Life
There is nothing that makes me happier lately then my job. I'm becoming a optician and I just love everything about it. May sound cheesy but i made the right decision with finding and choosing this job. It makes me happy then anything I ever made.

As said, I don't have a lot of favorites since the October vanished into a ball of air. Maybe I'll have more favorites this month, it looks brighter to me. Also i have to apologize for the missing post last sunday. Someone redecorated her room and needed two days for it. I regrett nothing tho since everything looks awesome now! 
Have a great rest of the weekend and also a good start into your week!

x N





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen