URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER FOUNDATION | REVIEW

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

Finally, F I N A L L Y i have this foundation in my hands. Holy cow it was a torture waiting for this while everyone in America started raving about it, you can't even understand my pain. All those happy Americans...

Anyway, I'm drifting away from the main content here. We're all here for the review, well at least me and if you got here by accident, hi stranger :)

When I hear the name Urban Decay I always feel how my money flies out of my pocket. This brand is addicting ever since I purchased my first product from them earlier this year. Trust me, you never get away from UD due to their amazing products, quality and their vegan friendly products suitable for all the vegan friends out there. Plus UD is cruelty-free and peta certified! Addicted yet? ;)
Before the All Nighter Foundation was even announced, UD had a total of two foundations: 

  • Naked Skin
  • Naked Skin One & Done
Both were a sheer coverage kind. I personaly can't say a lot about the Naked Skin One & Done but I was using the Naked Skin foundation till September and it was really amazing. It lastet on my oily parts like a bomb (combined with the De-Slick Setting Spray) and it had me from the beginning. The only problem: it is sheer coverage. Having full coverage is something that makes me feel more secure, becaus of my skin condition. I have temporary redness on my cheeks and I feel not comfortable with showing it everyone. 
Now this is where the All Nighter Foundation hits in. It claims to be full coverage, waterproof and longwearing. The first thing before we dive into this product: I can't confirm that it os waterproof since I don't go under the shower with makeup on? How does that after all? This just reminden me of the "Take her swimming on the first date" thing lmao.

  • Full Coverage: meh. It may be full coverage for those people who don't have any temporary redness over the half of their faces. People who battle with rosacea may don't find a gem here. The coverage reminds me of the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (not cruelty free). However, i am gently happy with the coverage
  • Longwearing: Hell yeah, more then hell yeah. I apply a primer on my oily parts and after applying the foundation and a loose powder, the De-Slick Fixing Spray. The foundation defenitely doesn't move around.
It retails for 35,99€/40$ and cheaper as other high-end foundations but also more expensive then drugstore ones. If you want to invest in something that is cruelty free, lasts you for a long time (i seriously only need one pump for my whole face) and provides you full coverage, get it! 10 out of 10 recommend! But I have to point out one negative thing: be careful when layering. It oxidizes really bad and with really bad I mean my head looked like a floating tomato on a pale neck. It was a horrible experience, so be careful with that.
Shade wise it come in 24 shades and I'm using the second lightes shade 1.0

Sephora guides you perfectly to the shade you need if you loom up their Complexion Shade Finder. I have the same shade as in the Naked Skin one and it really fits perfectly. So it's defenitely a hit for pale gals like me.
God, this foundation talk was huge. What did I got myself into? But I guess I wanted to make this review as good as possible for y'all and hopefully you got all the informations you need. Till next time and I wish you all a great rest weekend and a wonderfull start into the new week!

x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen