A classic case of fall face

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2016

Hey gals, fall is coming up and I'm buzzin'! We can finally get our coats and knitting wear out of our closets, it's truly exciting. No more super heat and no more sweating, what a blessing. 

So last weekend I remembered how much I actually love red eyeshadow and if it wouldn't look weird on me, I would wear red eyeshadow like Gerard Way everyday for the rest of my life. And yes, i am being serious, deadly serious. There's nothing better then a nice, pigmented eyeshadow. Doesn't matter if you wear it on the lower lid, upper lid or the whole eye. It's simply a nice statement and i love how it looks on my blue-gray eyes. So i decided to experiment a little bit and channel my inner Ourfa Zinali if you so will. I used the red eyeshadow over my upper lid and blended the hell out of it with my ZOEVA 227 brush, so the line does not look so harsh. Then adding black eyeshado on the outer corner on my eye to make it a little bit darker. I layered quite a bit of black till I was happy and then simply added golden eyeshadow and golden eyeliner in the middle and nner corner of my eye for a little more pop of color. After that I simply added red and golden eyeshadow to my lower eyelid, put mascara on and voila! And the look was also finished with the NYX Lingerie lipstick in Corset.
Hope y'all are in fall mood as well and got a little, tiny inspiration :)
x N




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen