WINTER SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016



Happy December everybody! It's freezing out here in east germany and since I'm a literal Grinch when it comes to snow, I can't wait for march. But let's talk business. Skin care in winter is probably the most important thing for me, my skin gets more dry and more sensitive and of course more oily. Basically my whole body freaks outs. What a blessing, right?
Thank god I found some stuff that works  good on my old leather. Now since this is what works for me, don't feel forced to buy that stuff and try it and then slam me for not working on you haha naahhhh just joking. There aren't so many readers up here but i appreciate everyone who takes the time to just simply look at it :)

Cleanser

Fresh Pharmacy is probably one of the things that I always re buy when I'm at Lush. It's the first face soap I ever tried and the one I will always buy. It just does it thing. It simple to use and gets all the dirt from your face. May I add that it is good for every skin type? It will beat down any breakout you might experience right now and will also prevent from getting more pimples. Overall an investment that is worth a shot!

Toner

The one and only you'll see me use is the old and trust worthy Tea Tree Water from Lush. It is good for my only skin and getting rid of the last small pieces of dirt that may clinge to my face and neck. Now this helped me a lot the last past year with my small breakouts and oilyness. Tea Tree is famous for being the warrior against oily and acne prone skin and should be tried by everyone with this skin type!

Moisturizer

The A and O in this post is the moisture. Your body gets much more drier due to the weather changes and the temperature outside and inside. I feel it every year and in 2016 i may have found my favorites! The first one being the Imperialis moisturizer from (what a suprise) Lush again. This was given to my aunt when she got me some stuff from there. She simply told the lady what I need and she guessed that, due to the products, i have really oily and dirty skin. So she gave a sample to my aunt and damn I am in love! This actually shrinked my pores!!! Pores can't shrink normally, one entlarged they never go back but this moisturizer kind of makes them shrink?! It's a wonder and I'l buy the full size next time I am in the shop. Note that I only use it on my oily areas and it's really a wonder.

Let's get to the rest onf my face. As some of you may know or not know, I suffer from rosacea. It's no fun and it needs a lot of care. So I tend to put as much calming and moisturizing products on my cheeks then anywhere else on my face. A month ago I bought the Balea Aqua Moisturizing Serum and damn it is awesome. Gives you a settle moisture and works really well. Also worth a try is their Aqua Sheet Mask! Amazing mask and gives your skin a nice cold drink.

Jojobaoil is something I use since my 18th birthday. My mom gave it to me since i was penetrating her ears about how much I need it in my life. I don't look back anymore. This is such an amazing oil with so many benefits and since it is technically not a real oil it sinks into your skin fast and does not leave you greasy looking. I get mine of from amazon but I bet you get it somewhere in bigger cities.


We're all getting older and also havw to pay attention to our eye area. I never thought about my eyes that much when it comes to care, but as older as you get as more you should look out for a good eye cream. I found mine in the Enchanted Eye Cream from Lush. It sinks in fast and without any problems. I lok to bounce it into the eye area with my middlefinger and it really does make a difference!


Masks

There's a post coming next week about this topic ;)

Essentials

Here I am walking in to the club with my Tea Tree Oil again. This esseantial oil is different from all the others. I already talked about the Tea Tree Water from Lush, it kills as a toner but sometimes you need to have the pure form of it. Tea Tree Oil can be tricky to work with it. You have to watch out to put not to much on your face, to not get it in to our eye (classic! Actually managed that once) and be overall aware of the things it does. I simply put it on pimples that need to be gone my tomorrow. I wouldn't use it everyday since it dries out our skin really bad. Maybe get some tips from a dermatoligist on how to use it properly on your skin. You can get it in almost every drugstore or pharmacy. If not just look up at amazin ;)

That's it folks! Maybe this could help you just a litte tiny bit and give you a inside look into my skin care and what I actually spend my money on lol. But investing into good skin care is always good. Go into your next Lush store and get some help from the people there. They are never wrong (at least they were never wrong with my skin).
Have a good sunday and a good start into the new week!
x N




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen