DIY MASKS | OILY & SENSITIVE SKIN

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016

As hinted in my post from last week, I am going to show you two masks that you can do easily by yourself with ingredients almost everyone has in the household. Now note that those are not suitable for vegans since both of them contain honey. Sorry for the early let down peps! 

The masks not only help, you can also eat them! 

Cinnamon/Honey mask for Oily Skin
Simple and deliciou for all cinnamon freaks (like me) out there! Just mix cinnamon and honey together till you get a slimy-kinda-texture and store it in the fridge. I like to use it cold, but everyone has different preferences. Just simply scoop a little bit out with your fingers and spread it on your oily areas. 

Oat/Honey mask for Sensitive Skin
This one is a bit of a mess so be prepared! Mix oats and honey together, store it in the fridge and then apply it with your fingers. As I said, this one can be really messy so be sure to hold a old towel under your face, otherwise it will fall down on everything and you can imagine this mess, right?

That's everything for today. What a quick little post for a relaxing Sunday! Can't wait to dive into my bathtube and get some pampering going on. As always, I wish you all a nice and relaxing sunday and a wunderful start into the new week!
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen