NYX STAY MATTE BUT NOT FLAT FOUNDATION | REVIEW

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016

New Foundation alert! Well, not exactly new. This one is on the market since quite a while and my blog has seen this one before. In fact, I made a post about it almost a year ago and deleted it since i revamped my whole blog. Now we are here and wondering why the heck i bought it again and reviewing it again. What can i say? I gifted my old one to my BFF a year ago and didn't really thought it trough tbh... I'm a living idiot but i repurchased it and gave it a try!

The Claims:
  • Full Coverage
  • Matte finish
  • all day wear
The reality:
  • stays on
  • looks natural
  • medium to full coverage
What I think
It is what you get for almost 7€. It's not bad at all and it works well with my oily and really sensitive skin. The finish is actually really dewy for a foundation that claims to have a matte finish. But i actually love it! Most oily skin pals love having a matte finish, myself included but I've been on the hanger for a dewy finish lately. Especially in winter you don't want to look too flat. This foundation topped with a little bit of setting powder makes your skin looks amazing! It defenitely has a natural finish but not a big shade range. In fact I am wearing the lightest shade from the range and it is also the lightest one with a yellow undertone, the other ones are way too dark or for pink or red undertones. However NYX updated the shade range some months ago but unfortunately they're not available in germany yet. Be sure to get the right shade when you're standing at the counter. 
It doesn't seperate on oily parts of the skin but also doesn't hold the oil back. In fact I got very oily after several hours. Also it creased around my nostril area which looks disgusting, in my opinion. Anywho, overall it is a must try for everyone! Natural finish, doesn't cake and has a pretty decent coverage. I know what you're all thinking: "Use a primer then!"
I do. The primer doesn't do much and also not my De-Slick setting spray from Urban Decay... OMG did that just rhymed??? I'ver never been so proud of myself before.
Let me know if you tried the foundation out and if you like it or not.
Have a lovely sunday and an amazing start into the new week!
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen