BH Cosmetics Haul

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2016

Hello cheeky little readers, today is the day where I show you what I hauled from bh cosmetics. First of all, I never ordered from them before but always wanted. All the reviews I read are positive, they are cruelty-free, some products are vegan and the quality and pigmentation should be good as well. A lot to live up for, especially for those prices they have. bh cosmetics is even less expensive then NYX! Let that sink in dear folks... I mainly ordered eye-stuff since I only own two eyeshadow palettes and one of them doesn't even count since it is not cruelty-free '-.-

So when the postman ringed the bell on a tuesday morning I knew what package was about to arrive. Overall the shipping was pretty fast and nothing was broken. It was easy to track my order as well. Well, done bh cosmetics! Let's go to the haul, shall we?

88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Before I even start: I can't see myself using all the shade in there. I'm a sucker for warm tones, so everything I'll probably use is the half of it. Call me horrible. I thought it would be a great dupe for the Morphe 35O palette. I love warm tones, I'm a true sucker for them and I love using organe and red tones on my grey-blue eyes. It just makes them pop beautifully. The pigmentation is awesome! Of course it can't live up to the NAKED Palettes, but for 11€? Amazing! Just simply amazing!

Marble Collection - Warm Stone
The one that I was, hands down, most excited about. As you can see, it has some really nice warm tones hehehehehehehehe no, I'll not stop with them. The pigmentation is bomb, you can't wish for more. 12€ is a bargain and it's new! So get your hands on this because you won't regret this!

Shaaanxo 18 Color Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette


 I'm going to confess now: I'm not a subscriber of Shanon. I was down for these colors haha and also the thing about this palette and the Kylie Jenner palette. Now, I see where the stuff comes from. They really look a like, but since I'm not a fan of Kylie nor someone who can afford buying her stuff, I had to get this.
The colors are right up my alley and the color payoff is amazing. I should probably stop mentioning the pigmentation because everything is pretty pigmented lol
But can you guess what I'll not use? Exactly. The Lip palette. I am not a fan of lip palettes anyway, since I think they look really plastic and not chic at all, also the colors don't speak to me. But I keep wondering why it wasn't talked much about since the Carli Bybel palette was HUGE! I never heard of the Shanon palette so I was really suprised to see that she made one.

Foil Eyes To Go - 6 Color Eyeshadow Palette

Soooo this small palette was free for purchased over 15€. And I really like it. The foil effect is defenitely there and the colors are great for everyone. 

Smooth Canvas Eye Primer

Finally a new eye primer! The one I currently use is nothing for my oily eyelids. Maybe this one will be. This looks, not gonna like, like a dupe for the MAC Paint Pot or whatever its called. I choose the color Veil. It has a smooth shimmer. You can choose between some shimmery ones and some matte ones, I'll update y'all about the product asap <3
Merry Christmas everyone, have a lot of fun, awesome presents and nice time with your family and loved ones :)
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen