All Nighter vs De-Slick

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2017

'sup fam? I woke up today with a big of swag. Nah just kidding. I'm still awkward.

Anyways, todays posts focuses on two setting sparys. Not any, normal, 08/15 setting sprays. No, we're talking Urban Decay. The most awesome cruelty- free company that provides a lot of vegan products. Now I've been using the De-Slick setting spray since quite a while and thought about switching it up a bit, but really just a bit because I want to stay with UB.
My skin has been weird lately anyways. My forehead, which was always normal, freaks completely out and looks horrible. So I thought I miht switch up the setting spray.

All Nighter
We all know the promises on this legendary spray. Almost everyone tried it at least once.

PROS

  • It looks nice on the skin
  • really makes the Foundation last longer
  • even good for oily skin
  • basically suits every skin-type
CONS
  • smells terrible
De-Slick
The holy grail for oily skin pals out there!

PROS
  • stops the horrible cake-face
  • leaves you with a nice matte finish
  • nice smell, like really nice smell
CONS
  • sometimes a little bit drying on the skin
My thoughts: It's good to play a little bit around when it comes to that part of your makeup routine. Switching it up is (almost) always a good idea and you might find your hoily grail product. I might take a step away from the De-Slick one, since I need a setting mist that if you my whole face and not only my oily parts. The All Nighter is a really great alternative and also good for the oily-type-of-skin. 

What a sweet and short post. Have a great Sunday and a awesome start into the new week! Keep caking it up sweethearts... or better not haha
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen