COLOURPOP SWERVE EYELINER | REVIEW

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017

New Year, new eyeliner. That's how it works right? Anyway, can we first appreciate the dirty eyeliner brush. I'm such a donkey and forgot to clean it after my last use... I'm truly horrible.

Anyhoooooo I've been eyeing Colourpop Cosmetics for a while now. Especially because they're cruelty-free and so affordable. Probably gonna place my first  order soon.
Now you're wondering where I got it, since I didn't order it from them. I got it from an app called "Kleiderkreisel" where you asically sell clothes, shoes and makeup you dont need anymore. Obviously it gets cleaned before selling it. I've been selling some stuff there and I'm quite happy how it works.
When I stumbled over this eyeliner I knew I need to have it.

One of my favorite human being Samantha Ravndahl. She is serisouly a person that I trust when it comes to beauty. So she's been using the Colourpop eyeliner in the color "Swerve" in a lot of her tutorials and I kept wondering if it is really that good.
The brand is serisouly everywhere and for a beauty Junkie/Hoarder like me, it was interesting to see them grow. 



Colourpop Créme Gel Pot - Swerve

What it claims: - long wearing
                           - intensiv pigment
                           - smooth application
                           - matte finishe
What I think:
I've been using gel eyeliners since a couple of years now and I am pretty sure that no product has blown me away like the colourpop one! It is indeed longwearing, has a matte finish and damn it is black like my cold, dead heart and soul! There isn't a other eyeliner I would recommend as much as I do now with the colourpop one. Smooth and easy to work with, stays on but creases just a little bit. It is a magical products for me, I can see myself purchasing it over and over again. A must-try for every Eyeliner fanatic out there. 

"Liner gives you wings." - Coloupop

With a lot of luck I'll place an order on their website soon. Be tuned and of course the Instafam will be the first to know haha.
I hope everyone of you has a lovely sunday and a good start into the new week :)
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen