THE DREAM TEAM

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2017

Oh how I hate winter. The snow, the cold temperatures, the sickening air of the heatings everywhere. Hopefully everything ends soon. But I also could be wrong... I mean Donald Trump is president now. If this isn't a proof that pigs can fly then I don't know people... I just don't know...

But let's not give up hope. We're stronger together!

Let's talk about skincare once again. I obviously went to Dresden on New Years Eeve and spend some good money on new stuff. Many of you may know that I have a combination out of oily and really, really, really, really, really sensitive skin. More in detail, I suffer from rosacea. Finding good product that help with rosacea is hard these days. Everything I tried seemed to make it even worse, especially that weird stuff my dermatoligist gave to me. I had massive breakouts and clearing my skin back up was a hell of a ride. So now I completely moved to Lush when it comes to skincare. It is the best choice you can make. Natural, handmade skincare and cosmetics is always the best. Especially when it's vegan and cruelty-free.

Imperialis
This is a little magical helper when it comes to calming and nourishing the skin. It did wonders to my face. I love how it work with my oily parts and also with my rosacea parts. Your skin is smooth like a babys butt after using this moisturizer. No joke, get a sample and try it. You'll not regret it and I swear that you will buy a full size soon!

Eau Roma Water
Mhhhh smelling good, The rose water in this toner calms and lavender helps with the oils on the skin. Ugh this toner is amazing. Just amazing. I can't put it into words. The smell calms you down in the mornings and evenings and your skin will thank you for using this water. It smoothes out your skin and makes makeup application for me even easier.

These two products combined make everything easier, they save your skin from the cold weather and of course the bad, bad heating air. Nothing makes your skin happier then moisture. Just saying ;)

Short but sweet is this small post from me. Noting more, nothing less. Have a good sunday and a good start into the week my loves!
x N

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen